Tuesday, June 29, 2010

I started blogging and don't really know how to get started but would like all of my friends to follow the blog. I won't bore you with what I had to eat for breakfast, ok, unless it was REALLY good, ya'll know I'm a foodie that loves the simple comfort foods all the way up to the fanciest fine dining experiences life has to offer. I am looking at the cigarette match book from Galatoire's in NOLA that reminds me of a story I should blog. In my blog you get to know me and hopefully laugh and be entertained a bit. I will talk about my travels my interests, yadda yadda yadda. I would love to put a smile on your face, but am not going to shy away from anything really. Sometimes my writing might be a bit of a downer but hey sometimes life is tough and the burden is easy when shared, same with joy.

I don't know what I have to say to the world but have always wanted to be a writer and have a whopper of a life story on my hands, to good to make up honestly. I do feel that I am special and hope everyone feels that way about themselves. I have been told I am very cocky sometimes but I don't think I am entitled to anything or better than anyone else. That being said I don't think I am lesser to anybody either, and if I see an opportunity I don't mind going after it one bit, this is America and thus a very competitive environment. Please follow me and feel free to express yourself in any way to my comments, after all a few negative comments won't hurt me after all I have been through

1 comment: